|ConciergeMarina del Rey Hotel 4 reviews
– Marina del Rey, CA 90292
|Pacifica Hotels is looking for a Concierge to join the Marina del Rey Hotel. The Concierge will be the ambassador of fun, food, information and transportation to all of the same. We are looking for someone who can familiarize themselves with the area and be able to provide guests with suggestions and information on the Marina del Rey and surrounding areas.
Situated in a scenic waterfront location on the world’s largest manmade small-craft harbor, the luxury Marina del Rey Hotel invites guests to unwind and indulge in equal balance. Whether you are here for business or leisure, we can ensure that your needs will not only be met, but exceeded at every turn, from our new guest rooms and suites, many of which overlook the dazzling marina, to our delightful dining at SALT Restaurant & Bar. Enjoy our brand-new infinity pool and spa that also overlook the beautiful marina.
Health Benefits, Travel Perks & More
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Sick Leave are offered with this position along with a Team Member Travel Program, encouraging each team member to visit sister properties and enjoy exclusive team member rates for rest and relaxation. We also encourage quarterly team building and giving back to the communities in which we work through regular volunteering, and select charity promotions throughout the year.
Core functions of the position, but are not limited to the following;
- Greet all guests with a bright, friendly smile and a warm verbal salutation while making direct eye contact with that guest.
- Familiarize oneself with the area (i.e. social, cultural, historical and physical attractions).
- Provide information and assist guests concerning: restaurants, bike rentals, Marina, and other recreational activities, shopping, maps and directions, airlines, office services, and any other appropriate services.
- Assist guests with transportation needs via cabs, airport shuttles, rental cars, etc.
- Render the services of reservations for relevant items noted above.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the vendors who provide the above noted services.
- Service guest comments, requests, and complaints in such a way as to better each guest’s experience.
- Maintain good guest relations by keeping abreast of all in-house and area functions in order to answer questions and concerns with timely and knowledgeable responses in person and on the phone.
- Always project the image of friendliness, proficiency, and professionalism.
- Act as a public ambassador of the hotel.
- Communicate effectively with guests and fellow team members.
- Contribute to and maintain established information and communication sources such as department and front desk log books in order to enhance department communications and operations.
- Assist in the cleanliness of the concierge lobby area.
- Be able and willing to assist Front Desk operations when needed.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Front Office Manager/Front Desk Supervisor.
- One year previous customer service related experience
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed