- Part of new team managing 2nd Line Compliance Advice at a group level
- Integral risk role across a growing business – Long term career progression
- CBD Based. Flexible working. Excellent work/life balance
Join a highly regarded Financial Services organisation that is going through a large transformation around how they manage Compliance. Part of a new centre of excellence team you will be responsible for;
- Compliance frameworks – designing and development of frameworks and policies and changes required on annual basis.
- You will help to maintain compliance system and tools – supporting the role out of compliance uplift program.
- Help with reporting, collation of data, development of kri’s and risk appetite metrics.
Reporting to a Manager renowned for strong interpersonal skills and promoting career development you will ideally have compliance frameworks but ops risk frameworks experience would also be considered.
There is a very strong focus on compliance at the moment, the business wants to invest in compliance and bring on great people. For that reason consideration is given to bringing on dynamic, forward thinkers with a real can do attitude that can be trained in any shortage of skills in this area. A wealth management or retail banking background is deemed advantageous for this role.
Great opportunity to work within a newly created high profile team to get your foot in the door with a leading Financial Services organisation. You are well remunerated and benefit from flexible working arrangements working for a business renowned for having a good culture.
To register your interest for this opportunity, please apply now or contact karen on 92702605 for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.