- Ongoing Full Time
- Salary Range: $69,848 – $81,278 pa + Super + 19-day month/RDO
- Location: Croydon Depot
Due to a recent internal departmental restructure, Council is now seeking to attract highly motivated and outcome focused individual to join our Assets team during a period of exciting transformative change.
- supervise delivery of services including facility management; reactive and programmed building maintenance; Essential Safety Measures Compliance; building condition inspections and assessments.
- supervise delivery of building construction works by direct reports and contractors for new works, renewals, alterations and additions on Council owned assets, including managing and complying with Council’s procurement policies and procedures.
- supervise the forward planning, scheduling, allocation, and monitoring of Work Orders to direct reports and contractors for services provided.
- supervise, mentor and support direct reports, apprentices and contractors.
- consult, coordinate, communicate, engage, and provide technical and specialist advice to facility managers; building users; customers; internal and external stakeholders and management.
- supervise and maintain corporate records and data bases for the work performed and services delivered.
- Trade Certificate in Construction, Carpentry, Joinery, Electrical, Plumbing, Refrigeration (HVAC) Mechanics, or equivalent.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Experience in supervising facility management, reactive and programmed building maintenance, and Essential Safety Measures Compliance works and services.
- Experience in supervising quotations, tenders, contracts, and organising and supervising building construction works on time, budget, quality and OH&S.
- Experience in supervising and analysing data received from building condition inspections and assessments and making recommendations for repairs, maintenance, renewal and improvements.
- Experience in applying excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration and engagement skills and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience in mentoring and supervising people including direct reports, apprentices, consultants and contractors.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to have pre-employment checks.
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please contact Paul Usatov Coordinator Assets Projects and Facilities Phone: 9298 4443 or Mobile: 0437 114 689.