- Prepare food to the highest standard of quality at all times
- Manage food ordering to the required company standard.
- Follow recipes and instruction, as directed by line manager and in accordance to the required food offer
- To provide an efficient and friendly service to customers in all areas of the catering department
- To ensure that food is presented and served in a clean, hygienic environment
- To communicate well with customers and demonstrate a helpful attitude at all times
- To attend/receive any job-related training as required
- Report all accidents and near misses in accordance to the health & safety documentation
- Wear the correct uniform at all times
- Manage the quality and hygiene of the food cycle from delivery through to service; checking deliveries and taking and recording all temperatures, as required.
- Comply with all Company & Client policies, site rules and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
- Ensure that all equipment used, is in safe working order and report any faults to line manager, ensuring the equipment is not used until safe.
- Additional Ad-hoc Duties:
- To assist/manage any special functions, some of which may occur outside working hours
- To provide cover in other areas during periods of holidays and sickness
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €10.00 to €11.00 /hour
Please review all application instructions before applying to Sodexo.
Other jobs you may like
Chef de PartieChef Recruit Dublin16 hours ago
Apply with your Indeed CV
Sodexo touches the lives of 75 million consumers in 80 countries every day. In North America alone, we serve more than 15 million consumers…