|Class 2 driverMark Murphy & Partner Ltd 3 reviews
£10.30 an hour – Full-time, Permanent
Mark Murphy and Partner Ltd is the leading supplier of fresh produce in Scotland, supplying top hotels, restaurants, schools and other food outlets.
We are currently recruiting class 2 drivers for our 12 tonne fleet of trucks
Initially this will be based at our Newbridge Depot, but will relocate with the business to Sighthill later in the year.
This is a permanent day shift position.
- Loading daily deliveries on to the vehicle
- Delivering food and general produce to customers in Scotland
- Some light warehouse duties
- Produce Collection
- Full compliance with company policies and procedure
- Working adverse weather conditions
- Early morning starts
- Heavy lifting
- Lone workin
- Relevenat Licence for Vehcile Category
- Full CPC Qualification
- No experience in food industry
- Work schedule 6 days one week, 5 days the next (on rotation)
- Start between 3am – 5am
- £10.30 per hour
- Quartly bonus scheme
- 6 month probation
- Immediate starts available
To be considered for this post please reply with your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Please review all application instructions before applying to Mark Murphy & Partner Ltd.
This employer accepts applications via Indeed.