- Complete a trade qualification
- Must be eager to learn with a car and licence
CONSTRUCT YOUR CAREER
Are you a motivated, energetic individual looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy hands on, physical work? Then read on.
About The Role: My Gateway has a Carpentry apprenticeship available with a Bayside Council. We are looking for someone who has already started their apprenticeship and is either a 2nd or 3rd year. As part of this apprenticeship, you will complete a Certificate III in Carpentry which is a trade recognised qualification. Due to the nature of this role a car and current driver’s licence is required.
About My Gateway: My Gateway has been employing apprentices and trainees across NSW for over 30 years. With over 300 apprentices and trainees currently employed in all areas from business administration, information technology to construction, electrical, horticulture, heavy vehicle and engineering roles, My Gateway is a safe and secure way to ensure that you will be provided with the correct pay, necessary training, qualifications and ongoing support throughout your traineeship/apprenticeship.
Throughout your apprenticeship, your duties may include:
- Basic carpentry and joinery
- Construction and maintenance of park furniture
- General building maintenance
- Use of hand and power tools
- Manual handling
What’s In It For You?
- On the job training by an experienced tradesman
- Complete a formal qualification at TAFE and be reimbursed your fee’s
- Gain full time employment and be paid to learn
Drivers licence & own car is required for this position. This is a very physical role so we are looking at someone who is physically capable to do the job. If you have a passion for working in the landscaping industry, are focused, dedicated and a quick learner, then APPLY NOW!!
Email your resume results to email@example.com
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.