We are currently seeking a motivated and energetic Business Development Executive, for Delhi – NCR location, to develop and promote new business for us in the corporate sector. The Business Development Executive should be equipped with a true “hunter” mentality, heavily focused on developing new business within companies and organizations who operate on a global scale. Everything that comes with establishing and maintaining relationships with brands and businesses.
Finding potential clients, meeting sales targets, managing deliverables.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Client acquisition and management.
- Knowledge of basic destinations from a tourism perspective and making itineraries accordingly.
- Must have an experience in the Travel Industry.
- Ensure that reservations bookings are entered correctly based on the booking placed.
- Good computer knowledge along with the experience of using MS Office, Emails, and the Internet.
- Good communication skills and ability to write, work and communicate individually on emails.
- Excellent negotiation skills with a confident approach.
- Should be able to meet the sales target and work under pressure of achieving the sales target.
- Action Oriented and Result Focused.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Should have good knowledge of destinations.
- Should have good knowledge of operations as well.
- Should have excellent communication skills, Fluent English, both verbal & written.
- Graduate (preferably in Travel & Tourism) / MBA in Sales & Marketing.
- A strong educational background will be an added advantage.
- Experience in online promotion would be an asset.
- Flexibility w.r.t. working hours, travel, etc.
- Prior experience in working in a startup, preferably in a similar role.
- Excellent Network of potential clients.
- Strong sales aptitude.
- Should know how to “Get things done”
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
Target: Hitting INR 15 Lacs Sales Target every quarter and then so with exponential growth.
Incentives: Attractive Sales incentives will be paid to the right deserving candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month
- Sales: 1 year
- work: 1 year
- English, Hindi
Please review all application instructions before applying to Luxurist Holidays Pvt. Ltd..
Other jobs you may like