|Associate, Customer Service-CashierFastLane Convenience Stores | Warrenton Oil
– Saint Peters, MO
$10 an hour – Full-time, Part-time
Looking for something challenging? Love customer service and making people feel good? Come join our enthusiastic, results driven team. Our FastLane division strives to be the preferred place to work, and the preferred destination for convenience and fuel! If you take pride in your work and can perform various duties under pressure, then we have the job for you! Our cashiers support the day-to-day operations of the store, by handling the crucial component of multiple transactions while staying focused on customer service and speed. Begin your adventure today. Join the WOCo FastLane Team!
Job Title: Associate, Customer Service-Cashier
Level: General Employee
DOL Classification: Full Time or Part Time
Range of Pay: $10.00 an hour
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt, Hourly
Work Schedule: Varies, Week days and nights, and Weekends
Reports to: Store Manager and Assistant Managers
Direct Reports: N/A
Job Knowledge and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Ensure proper sale and accounting for cash drawer during shift, as described in the Operations Manual.
- Ring all sales as described in the Operations Manual.
- Performs specific tasks as assigned by the Store Manager
- Assists the Store Manager in seeing that the store maintains a store inspection grade of at least 85% on the store inspection report
- Follows work schedule as posted unless a change in schedule is arranged in advance with Store Manager
- Operates shift within company guidelines to achieve sales and profit.
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures
- Adheres to all city, county and state liquor and tobacco regulations.
- Provides excellent customer service while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Treats fellow workers with respect.
- Treats all customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Observe shift operating hours at all times, as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Stays familiar with the company Price Book, Employee Handbook, Operations Manual, and Bulletins.
- Ensures Store Manager is made aware of all sales, cash or operating discrepancies.
- Treats co-workers with courtesy and respect and works as a team member.
Job may require other duties as assigned.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Communication Proficiency.
- This job operates in a retail business environment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Thousands of employers search for candidates on Indeed