- Ongoing Full Time
- Salary Range: $69,848 – $81,278 pa + Super + 19-day month/RDO
- Location: Ringwood
Due to recent increases to the Capital Works Program, Council is now seeking to attract highly motivated and outcome focused individual to join our Assets team during a period of exciting transformative change.
- Assist with project managing the tender, procurement, design, construction, and contract administration of capital works projects.
- Assume project management responsibilities for assigned minor projects with guidance and assistance provided by team members as required.
- Assist with managing consultants and contractors in the planning, design, and construction of capital works projects.
- Assist with coordinating, communicating and engaging with internal and external stakeholders in the planning, development, and delivery of capital works projects.
- Assist with undertaking condition inspections of building assets, infrastructure and facilities for the future planning and programming of the annual capital works program.
- Qualifications in Project Management, Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, or current studies to achieve qualifications, or equivalent.
- Experience in a similar role in Local Government or equivalent assisting with the project management of capital works projects and ability to assume project management responsibilities for assigned minor projects.
- Experience in communicating and engaging with internal and external stakeholders and delivering customer services for the planning, development, and delivery capital works projects.
- Experience in using the MS Office suite of products including e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, customer / user surveys and power point presentations.
As part of our recruitment process you may be required to have pre-employment checks.
To apply online please visit our Careers @ Maroondah www.maroondah.vic.gov.au
For further information please contact Paul Usatov Coordinator Assets Projects and Facilities Phone: 9298 4443 or Mobile: 0437 114 689.