Step into the fast paced world of Development
Significant Long Term Projects
True Values Based Culture
The PEET Group offers an impressive breadth of experience in residential, medium-density and commercial developments, as well as land syndication and funds management. Their projects include large master-planned communities with high-quality built form, innovative urban renewal projects, and medium-density developments.
Their commitment to excellence drives their innovation and market-leading practices and their growth is underpinned by the same qualities evident more than 120 years ago – vision; leadership; courage; integrity; and a passion for property.
PEET are all united in a commitment to their values and achieving the best possible results for their investors, partners and, of course, the residents in each of their communities.
As Assistant Development Manager you will assist in the day-to-day delivery of projects including contract management and budget control of civil, built and landscape work packages. The role will also be responsible for making sure that the project is presented at the highest possible standard at all times, and ensuring sales budgets are met.
- Monitor and manage construction schedules in conjunction with contractors
- Manage all key stakeholders
- Assist to ensure budgeted sales rates and prices are achieved
- Develop & maintain effective working relationships to ensure maximum productivity and quality
- Liaise with project accountant to ensure project financials are correct
- Monitor and adhere to legislative and compliance requirements
- Ensure that Work Health Safety procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times
What you need
- Degree / currently studying Property, Planning, Architecture, Project Management or related discipline
- Small and medium Development Projects/ Built Form experience to hit the ground running
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office (specially Word, Excel, Power Point and Project)
- Sound verbal and written communication skills including the ability to provide input into reports
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Sound financial analysis skills
- Ability to embrace new initiatives and demonstrate a positive and flexible attitude
- A high degree of drive, energy, and self-motivation
Like to know more?
Please apply or for a confidential discussion contact Matthew Smee at Hudson in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.