Company: Customer Relationship Management
Requisition ID: 22057
Job Title: Administrator
Reporting to: Team Leader
Location: Eastpoint, Clontarf, Dublin 3
Overall Job Purpose
To support the aims and objectives of arvato finance services Ltd. by delivering high quality customer service and support to clients’ customers via the appropriate medium, e.g. telephone service, emails, at all times, in line with agreed business procedures. This role also has administrative duties to support the team in processing of white mail and our fulfilment processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond inbound enquiries on behalf of our client in English.
- Demonstrate an effective knowledge of the client’s products and services.
- Handle written correspondence in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide administrative support to the team.
- Professionally handle all enquiries, payments and follow up on any issues whilst recognising the need to escalate when immediate query resolution is not possible.
- Communicate effectively at all times between customers, our client and the team.
- Highlight ideas for continuous improvement throughout the business.
- Undertake additional tasks as delegated by the team leader.
- Escalate any possible administrative issues to the Team Lead as required.
- Promote a positive and professional image of arvato finance services Ltd. to clients and others at all times by adhering to Company policy and procedures
- Due to the nature of this role and the access of information a high degree of confidentiality is required.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Previous administration experience.
- Financial & accounting understanding.
- Excellent written and spoken linguistic ability English
- Confident in dealing with customers, with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to think on your feet, multitask and use your own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective listening skills
- Strong MS Office skills specially excel.
- Flexibility, understanding cultural differences.
- Team player, in tune with the aims and objectives of the team, working to team goals and supporting other team members.
- Solutions Orientated
- Organisational commitment
- Customer Focus
- Organisation & Planning
- Results Orientated
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving & Information Gathering
- Resilience & Adaptability
What we offer
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment – Near city Centre and IFSC
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sports and Social club
- Free shuttle bus to and from Eastpoint (from 3Arena Luas Stop and Clontarf Road Dart)
- E learning access
- Tax saver scheme
- Bike to work scheme – save on your income tax
- Banking at work
- Holiday Saving Fund
- Regular Saving Fund
- Career Development and progression opportunities
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave after Probation
Arvato Finance is part of Arvato AG – the Industry and Services Division of Bertelsmann AG, which ranks among the world’s leading media companies. Find out more here:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Arvato is a global BPO solutions provider. A subsidiary of Bertelsmann, one of the world’s largest media companies, Arvato has more than 65,000 employees in over 40 countries.
Present in Ireland for over 20 years, Arvato has over 1,800 employees across multiple sites. As a leading global solution provider we design and implement customized Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management solutions for some of the most well-known brands in the world. In other words, whenever you download software, shop online, or have your smart phone repaired, there’s a good chance that we were active behind the scenes as a service provider.