Performs a variety of routine calculating, posting, and verifying tasks:
- Review and verify invoices and check requests.
- Sort, code and match invoices.
- Assemble invoices to be completed for payment.
Prepare and generate check runs and reports. Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions. Research and reconcile invoice discrepancies. 1099-MISC processing, obtain W-9 forms. Maintains vendor files and various spreadsheets.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Accounts Payable processing, required.
- Associate Degree in Accounting, preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Work, 10-key by touch
- Fiserv or Prologue experience a plus
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Display professionalism when interacting with vendors and employees
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- United States (Required)