Accounts Assistant – Clonskeagh
Our client, a leading out-of-home advertising company, have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and welcoming team. The role will be in the finance team and will report to the Chief Financial Officer. The successful candidate will be working as part of the broader finance team with a commitment to achieving deadlines and goals as set out by management. This is a full-time permanent position based in Clonskeagh, Dublin 14.
Are you a recent graduate who has 1-2 years Accounts experience and is eager to study their ACCAs? This is the opportunity for you – apply now!
Working hours are 9-5.30 Monday – Friday.
Salary / Benefits:
- Generous study package on offer including sponsored study and study leave
- Annual leave for this position is 20 days pro rata per annum.
- Company VHI Scheme
- Pension after 12 month
- Life Assurance contribution
- Supporting the Finance Department by assisting with the monthly accounts and specific deadlines
- Preparation of accounts
- Bank, petty cash and reconciliations
- Accruals, prepayments and intercompany transactions
- Accounts payable and invoice coding/entry
- Maintenance of accuracy of the General Ledger and Bank Accounts Reconciliation, Vat Returns
- Other tasks as deemed appropriate by the CFO
Key qualities / skills:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a busy accounts environment is essential
- IATI or Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or recent graduate who is eager to progress in their accountancy career
- Strong skills in Excel
- Accounts Package – Sage 1000 and Excel an advantage
- Strong time management skills with an ability to prioritise
- Must be self-motivated, requiring minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply through the link provided for the attention of Meghan Darmody at Osborne or call Meghan on 01 6384400 for further information.
For details of all Osborne jobs please see www.osborne.ie
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €25,000.00 to €28,000.00 /year
- Accounts: 1 year