With offices in both Vancouver, San Francisco, and soon Dublin, Trulioo (Truly-you) is a Silicon Valley-funded Fintech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s largest data marketplace for electronic identity verification, today covering 4.5 billion consumers across 65+ countries through a single API. Trulioo’s newly launched Business Verification Service allows clients to gain secure access to hundreds of government registers to instantly verify over 250 million companies in 84 countries. Businesses of all kinds depend on Trulioo to streamline and scale their global customer onboarding, fraud, and compliance operations.
We’ve recently been named the BC Tech Association’s “Emerging Company of the Year”, one of the CB Insights’ Fintech 250 companies to watch in 2017, and recognized as a CNBC Disruptor 50 Company. It’s an exciting time to be part of the growing Trulioo team!
To help continue fuel our growth, we are looking for a customer focused, goal-oriented, high-energy, Account Manager to expand our Customer Success team. This is a unique career opportunity to engage with high profile customers in the Payments, e-Commerce, Finserv, and Technology verticals. You’ll be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, collaborative style, and ability to grow existing customer engagement and revenue by aligning customer needs, product capabilities, and use case fit. If you believe in creating unique customer experiences that consistently exceed expectations, we want to hear from you.
This role will report into the Director, Customer Success. This is a full-time position in our Dublin (Ireland) office, within walking distance from shops, restaurants, and public transit. Compensation is based on experience and includes stock options and benefits.
As an Account Manager you will…
- Act as the Voice of the Customer within Trulioo. Relentlessly advocating on behalf of your customers.
- Create and build relationships with existing customers to drive revenues and increase customer loyalty
- Successfully deliver the Trulioo Account Management playbook while creating unique and appropriate interactions with your customers
- Educate customers on all resources available to them in an effort to increase Trulioo’s value proposition
- Build, manage and nurture your portfolio of accounts
- Consistently communicate with decision-makers to understand their identity verification needs and business requirements
- Coordinate and perform product demos as required
- Manage multiple business units/opportunities within the same organization, with potentially different use-cases for each
- Respond timely to inquiries and proactively seek new business opportunities
- Maintain communication and coordination with Sales, Marketing, Support, Product and executive team members
- Maintain up to date records in Sales CRM; provide ongoing feedback on system use and opportunities for efficiencies.
We’re looking for someone who has…
- Post-Secondary Degree or combination of desired experience and education
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a software business development/account management role, preferably B2B within a tech startup environment
- Proven Team player
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Strong business and technical aptitude with a proven ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Superior relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, confident, competitive, detailed-oriented, and big appetite for high achievement
- Proficiency with CRM tools. Salesforce experience would be considered an asset
It’s a bonus if you have…
- Experience analyzing data sets and presenting those findings to customers
- Technical background with familiarity in API and Portals
- Experience with financial, compliance and or regulatory industries
- Familiarity with SaaS products
Working at Trulioo
Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where all employees have an impact. The company is growing fast, so we like to work hard and have fun!
What should excite you the most about Trulioo is the opportunity to be a key player in revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online, and working with people who are excited and motivated to make a difference in an area that touches everyone’s lives.
Enjoy a rewarding and challenging startup environment filled with fun perks!
Please apply online through our website.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted.