Dahua Technology UK Limited is a world-leading video surveillance solution provider. We believe in investing and building strong R&D capabilities for new technology and innovation. Our company invests almost 10% of its sales revenue every year. We have more than 3000 professionals in our worldwide R&D team, dedicated to providing cutting edge products with high quality and performance.
Our company’s product portfolio includes: Advanced video surveillance equipment and software, access control hardware and software, intrusion hardware, and intelligent building management system.
Dahua’s products are widely used in many fields, such as banking, public security, energy infrastructure, telecommunication, intelligent-building, and intelligent-transportation. Many significant projects have been installed using Dahua’s solutions including: Lulu Mall in Oman, luxury hotels in Italy, Peruvian LAN Airline, APEC in China and Safe City in Brazil as well as many others.
Dahua has established sales, marketing and service networks globally. Our company has offices in mainland China, greater Asia, the America, Europe, Oceania, Africa and others. Our global footprint allows us to respond to the market with the best service and products possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaise between local UK office staff, UK customers and China HQ team to ensure the successful operation of the local UK office and that proper feedback for customers’ requirements is received by HQ for improvement/implementation;
- Maintain good relationship with current business accounts and ensure customer satisfaction concurrently and strategically so as to help customers achieve their sales target to the maximum;
- Independent visits to new and potential local customers (role will comprise at least 30% travelling time)to increase current sales opportunities;
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline, strategically analyse customers’ sales data and collect market information, meet and exceed quarterly/half year/annual sales targets being assigned;
- Help promote branding awareness in UK via organizing/attending new products roadshows, exhibitions, training programs and etc.;
- Work closely with current accounts to fulfil project’s needs, be a team leader player in coordinating HQ resources (technical/marketing/product/R&D/supply chain/financial and etc.) to ensure projects are fulfilled successfully.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- A minimum of a bachelor degree with a focus on electronic information engineering;
- Account management experience in CCTV industry or other related industries is required;
- Strong knowledge of MS office applications (word, excel, outlook, power point and etc.) and CRM/Salesforce systems;
- Project management and supply chain skills are required. Candidates need to demonstrate they can understand, track and even operate when needed the whole procedures from Po releasing, stock taking/checking, lead time confirmation, shipment arrangement, payment collection and dealing with after-sales complaint on CRM system;
- Proficiency in Chinese Mandarin. Candidate need to coordinate between UK local team and China HQ, coordinate resources from HQ product/marketing/production/after-sales/technical teams to best support and facilitate new sales; as well as interpreting UK customers’ requirements and coordinating market information back to HQ frequently.
We would also expect all candidates to have strong communication, negotiation, coordination and presentation skills as well as flexibility in dealing with fast pace/high pressure working environment, team leadership is required.
Posting date for the advert is 13 June 2018. Closing date for applications is 13 July 2018.
Please be aware that by applying for this role your data may be retained by the company and processed in accordance with its data policy. For further details please see our website.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £34,000.00 to £43,200.00 /year